Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sprinkler!!!

The kids have been begging me the last few days to let them put the sprinkler under the trampoline so they could jump in it. Finally, yesterday, I decided that it would be a good day to do that. So, while Avery was napping, this is what fun Easton and Paisley had...







I love their sheer innocence and joy. They just thought that jumping on the trampoline and getting wet was the best thing ever. Not a care in the world...oh to be that young again!

2 comments:

Bowler Family said...

I know!! I loved doing that when I was little too! I keep telling Cody I want a trampoline, they look like they are having a ton of fun!!

Jason, Sheri, Triton and Quinn said...

Dang, Paisley jumps higher than I do! I meant to tell you that your "Too Scary" blog was really good. Not a good experience by any means, I almost cried, but a good ending. Very glad he wasn't harmed.