Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to give a big HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to the two special women that made Dave and I the people that we are today!!

Happy Mother's Day, mom!



I know you aren't a big blog reader, but I do hope you see this post. You are the most wonderful mom. I am so grateful for the way that you raised me and set such a great example to me in my life. You have taught me so much. I am thankful that you have always been there for me when I have needed you. I am especially grateful for the friendship that we share and the good and fun memories we have made together. I love you so much, mom! I hope you have a great day!



Happy Mother's Day, Shirley!



You have been like a second mom to me. You really have helped me in so many ways and I am so grateful for you. You are always there for me. I appreciate the good friend to me that you have become in the last few years. We have had some fun times! I am eternally grateful for the special man that you raised that I was lucky enough to marry. He is such a wonderful husband and father and I owe a big part of that to you! I am sad I won't be able to see you in person today. But, I am thinking of you and hoping your day is wonderful!

Both of these women are such great grandmothers to my children. I am glad Easton, Paisley, and Avery have examples like this of wonderful women in their lives. We all love you guys!

No comments: