Thursday, March 26, 2009

When is it going to END?!?!?!?

So here is the way it looked last night...




WHAT?!?!? I just posted about how Friday afternoon and Saturday we played outside without jackets and the kids were SWEATY!! TODAY the kids went to school with BOOTS!!!

Oh well...

Just a couple other random things to change the mood...

Avery loves setting up their little chairs and putting her babies in them to watch a movie with her. So cute!



And, I realized I didn't post any pictures of Avery's birthday parties...



Opening presents...



Blowing out candles with her cousin, Braylon...



I wasn't super good at taking pictures during her two family parties, it was always kind of crazy. But, we are very thankful for all the fun presents she got and for everyone helping to celebrate 2 fun filled years of our baby's life! :)

That's all for today! Let's hope for spring tomorrow!

No comments: