Funny, huh? I bought the hat for Dave so that he would be nice and festive for St. Patty's Day. He trains a class of people for 10 weeks and he is right in the middle of it now. I thought his class would appreciate a laugh! I was surprised he wore it so willingly, but he is usually open to getting a laugh at his expense!
Also wanted to say Happy Birthday to my cute little nephew, Braylon, who turns 1 today!
We all tried to get them to give him the middle name of "Patrick", but crazily enough, they said no. Anyway, happy birthday, handsome!
One more thing...we all have a cupboard like this at one time or another, right?
Okay, maybe it is only me, but I like to believe that we all do. So, just humor me!! But, I finally got this cleaned out. I just kept shoving things in and not getting the empty boxes thrown out. It was quite embarrassing. So....here is the final product!
Better, huh?
3 comments:
I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I need your help with my cupboards! It looks good.
Man Dave is looking FESTIVE!! I love it!! I am so sad that once again I have missed out on another Johnson Birhtday celebration. GEEZ dang sick kids. Will it stop already!!! Okay so I obviously have a bad case of spring fever!!! Oh will you come over to my house and clean out my pantry?
The pantry looks good! Are you doing some spring cleaning? Thanks for taking my turn at car pool. You are a great friend!
Post a Comment