
My sister-in-law, Stephanie, started a new blog recently. She is currently posting about things that she would have a while ago if she'd had a blog. Today she posted about her wedding to my youngest brother. She posted a picture of herself with Easton and Paisley. I thought it was so cute! I hadn't seen it before. They both look so little. So, I had to steal it and post it on my blog! Thanks, Steph!
I am really excited because Stephanie and my mom and I are heading out to Park City tonight for a weekend of shopping!! :) It will be fun! We went last year, too, and had a great time. So, Dave will be on his own for tomorrow. (We will be home late tomorrow night.) I am sure he is not really excited, but he will do fine. He is a good dad.
And, Jackie...I so wish you were coming!!!! Next time!!!
One more thing...
I was wondering if anyone knew of a good pediatric dentist...we seem to have some teeth problems...
Have a great weekend!!!
1 comment:
I love shopping without kids. I just did that yesterday. I got all my Easter outfit Hippie
Post a Comment