We are off to Salt Lake! We bought tickets for us all to go see Disney on Ice tomorrow morning. We have been to two other Disney on Ice productions and have loved them. So, this should be another good time.
We are also going to make a stop at Chuck E. Cheese while we are down there. We have only been there once, in Boise, but the kids still talk about it.
The best part about this trip is that the kids have NO idea we are going. I am not going to tell them until it is time to get in the car. And then, I am not even sure that I am going to tell them where we are going, I think it will ALL be a surprise. I just want them to have a really fun time. This trip is all about the kids.
I made Easton and Paisley a "fun kit". It has a sticker/coloring book, notebook, activity book, crayons, colored pencils, and a pen. I am going to surprise them with that sometime along the way. They love to draw, write, and color and so it should be plenty to keep them busy.
Anyway, it should be fun! I am sure there will be moments that we wonder why we did this, but there always are. I just hope the kids have a great time and enjoy their weekend! I am sure I will have a couple stories to blog about when I get back!!
(Don't worry, I already told Dave there WILL be a bit of shopping going on. I have to have a little fun, too, right?) :)
Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
You guys are such awesome parents! You are always doing something fun! Hope you all have a blast!!! By the way, I love the new pics, your family is too cute!!
That sounds like it was so much fun. I love your new family pictures they are really cute.
Hey I am going to SLC in to weeks. I want to go to some good crafty- fabric stores?? Do you know of any? Hope you have a good time.
Post a Comment