It is coming along. There are much much much more beautiful gardens around, but we are proud of our little one. I am a bit worried that some of the plants aren't big enough and we won't get much. But, as I was looking this is what I found...
Our first tomato!!! Yea!! I was so excited. I found a couple more that were a bit smaller. But, it gave me some hope. Our onions are starting to get pretty big around:
And, our peas and carrots are coming along as well:
Gardening has been a really fun and rewarding experience for our family this year. I am so glad that we did it and and I can't wait to eat the vegetables!
And....I keep promising that I would post this for Easton.
He built this Bionicle guy and was so proud. He asked me to take his picture and put it on the blog. So, here you are my boy. I love you!
3 comments:
Your garden looks good! We finally are getting peas. I'm so excited. Easton is such a cute boy, I love it when they ask you to take their pic.
I can't believe you let Avery ride the tube, I would be a mess! I remember riding the tube with Hunter when He was probably 3, I was so nervous!! See how protective us moms get!
It looks good! Way better than mine! Our Corn looks like grass. However, my lettuce is great.
Look at you go Miss Green Thumb! That is so awsome!!
I love the boating pictures. I bet the kids had tons of fun. I have yet braved letting them ride the tube. Next time for sure! ;)
Post a Comment