Monday, July 13, 2009

First Boating Trip of the Season!!!



Saturday afternoon we went out boating with my parents. The kids were so excited about it! When I told them Friday night that we were going, Easton said, "Am I dreaming? Are we really going to go?" :)








Dave really enjoys wakeboarding. He had a great time and the conditions were good.





The kids all took turns riding with Dave on the tube. Paisley got to go first. She had so much fun!




Easton also loves tubing. We first put him on a tube with Dave when he was like 17 months old. Looking back I can't believe we did that!! But, he has always really enjoyed it.




We weren't going to put Avery on the tube. I am a little more protective. She is my baby and still seems so little to me. But, she really wanted to go, so we gave in...



You can't see very well but she is bawling!! I think she thought we were leaving her!

She HATED it!! She cried the whole minute that she was on...so we stopped and brought her back in the boat. Poor girl. We asked her if she had fun and she nodded. Then we would ask if she wanted to go again and she would say "Noooo!" :) I guess we started her too late! :)

We had a lot of fun. The day was great. Thank you mom and dad!

3 comments:

Christy said...

That would be a lot of fun. I was going to mention earlier but I love your hair.

brandy said...

What fun!! Thanks for helping me with my class I know it not fun. I greatly appreciate it!!

Dan n' Josie said...

How fun..I'm jealous..I don't think we will be doing water activities this summer...maybe next year little Braylee will be old enough...:)