Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun Times!

I haven't blogged in over a week! That is unlike me! We had a really good 4th of July, but to stay in order, I am first going to blog about the weekend before the 4th.

Last Saturday, Dave had his work party. We had dinner and then were able to go through the zoo. The kids had a lot of fun. We walked through the zoo with our good friends, Rachel and Michael and their kids. It was really good to have time to catch up with Rachel as we followed the kids around the zoo. Paisley wasn't as much interested in looking at animals as she was being a pack rat and picking up sticks and all other sorts of nature.



After the zoo we went and listened to a band that Dave's company had hired. They were really good and we sat and enjoyed the music for a while.






The girls couldn't stay sitting and had to get up in front and groove to the music! :)




They looked so cute! The singer said something to them, I can't remember exactly, but he obviously appreciated the enthusiasm! :)

Sunday afternoon we went to my cousin and his wife's house for a birthday bbq. The kids had so much fun playing out in a pool and slip and slide with their cousins.













The adults all had fun visiting and playing Wolfen! :) It is always great to get together with family!! :) Thanks Justin and Chelsea!

2 comments:

Bowler Family said...

I've missed your blogs! I love the new family picture, way cute of all of you together!!! Hope you had a great 4th!!

Andrew and Steph said...

Holy cow Jamie I seriously didn't recognize Avery! She looks so darn cute with her "curly locks" :) I love all the pictures. We need to get together! I feel like I've been gone forever and missed out.