Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I know you are all probably sick of posts of us doing water activities! TOO BAD! :) That is our life right now. I swear not a day goes by without swimsuits! :) I am thankful for friends who come up with good ideas and get us out of the house!

After swimming lessons today we headed for the lake with a few friends. It is pretty shallow and the kids actually got to play in the sand. It is the closest thing to a real beach they have been to. They LOVED it! :)

So, enjoy the pics of our day! :)








Nothing like lunch in the sand to make a true "sand"wich! :)

They were pretty dirty and tired by the time we left, but it was very worth it!

1 comment:

Angie T. said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! I was all ready to go and my older boys decided that they would rather stay home. They are such party poopers!