Tuesday, June 16, 2009

T-ball and Soccer Fun!

Just thought I would post some T-ball pictures! We are in our 3rd week of T-ball this week. It has been a lot of fun. With all the rain we have only had one game rain out, pretty amazing! I love watching them play. And, I love talking to the other moms as they play. Sometimes it is a toss up of which part is more fun! Just kidding...but I do enjoy the watching and the talking very much!




All 3 above are of Easton, not great because I was a little too far away



I don't know what she was doing here!! That's my silly Paisley!



It has been especially fun to watch Easton's team this year. This is most of the players' 3rd year of T-ball and they are really starting to understand the rules of the game. Outs actually count as outs in this age group. It makes it much more of a defensive game than Paisley's which is almost exclusively an offensive game. But, it is very fun as a mom to watch your children improve. As I have said before, I am enjoying very much being a mom in the stands and am looking forward to many more years of it!


As I was uploading pictures for this post, I realized I haven't posted about Easton's last soccer game. He had a great season and really learned a lot this year. He had a really great coach which helped. I didn't take my camera to every game, so here are a few shots from his last game when I did take my camera...





Easton reading to Avery when it was his turn to sit out.

No comments: