
Last night was the official beginning of the Biggest Loser competition that I am in. The group is several girls in my ward plus my mom and one or two others. It should be fun!
About this time last year I decided to lose weight. I had gained quite a bit of weight, too much! So, I was really good and dieted and exercised. Over about the next 5 or 6 months I lost 40 pounds! It was a really good feeling! After I got such good results I kind of got lazy. I didn't go totally off, but I wasn't as committed. So, the weight loss plateaued. I was able to just maintain. (Until the holidays and our cruise and OF COURSE gained a few...)
So, now it is time to buckle down again! My goal is to lose about 35 more pounds. I did it before and I know I can do it again. I am hoping that this contest will be the motivation I need to get the last of the weight off. And, it should be fun along the way!
So, last night we all met at my house for the big "weigh in". We weighed in in private, with just one person to witness our starting weight. We really didn't feel the need for everyone to know our weight! :) Afterwards we did a great thing. We went out for one more "bad" meal! :) Just what we should do, huh? But, it was fun. I didn't eat horrible, okay, I had some onion rings. But, they were sooo good so it was worth my last splurge! :)
I am excited for this next little weight loss journey. And, hopefully I will win so I can use the prize money to buy new clothes. Because, hopefully I will need a whole new wardrobe when I'm done!!!
2 comments:
Good luck! I hope you win!
I am going to miss French Fries!Thanks for letting it be at your house and the scale use, hopefully it doesn't become a problem.
Post a Comment