Dan with our sweet little Avery on the day she was born.
I thought I would try to give a "shout out" to all my family and friends on their birthdays this year! We will see how it goes! Don't be offended if I forget someone, it will happen...
So, today is Dave's younger brother, Dan's birthday! He and I are 11 months apart and so I tease him that for a month we are the same age! (And, I am NOT 30 yet!!!)
Dan is a great guy, always willing to help someone out. He has a kind heart and is just a friendly guy. We sometimes joke that he beats to his own drum, which he does, but in a good way. He is super laid back and just goes with the flow.
He is a great uncle, and luckily has had practice with nieces and nephews because he and his wife are expecting their first baby, a girl, in May! He will be a great dad!
As a side note, we celebrated his birthday at Dave's mom's tonight. He served his mission in France and so he has a great recipe for crepes. So, Dave's mom made us all crepes and we had all the fixings to go with. SOOOO YUMMY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment