
Does it worry anyone else that several retail stores in town have gone out of business lately? Linens and Things, Circuit City, and now Blockbuster.
My brother texted me today and said that Blockbuster is going out of business and all their videos are $5. I didn't have a lot going on first thing this morning, so I hurried and got Avery ready and we headed over. I got there before they opened and then was one of the first ones in. Anyway, I walked around and found about 5 DVDs, all for the kids, and 3 PS2 games. All of them had their cases with them and were in good shape. So, I got all of those for $42. That is crazy considering we spent that much on one PS2 game for Easton for Christmas!
The store was super crowded and the lines were really long, but it was worth the wait for the deals I got. Easton's birthday is next Tuesday and so I am going to give him one of the movies and a PS2 game for his birthday. Nice, $10! He won't know or care that they aren't new.
Later in the day I went to Target and was able to take advantage of some of their really good clearance. It was a good shopping day for me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment