Friday, January 30, 2009

Date night with the kids


Tonight was a fun night. Dave and I took the kids out to a quick dinner and then to see Madagascar 2 at the theater. The kids were really excited when we told them that we were going out.

The movie was pretty funny. I liked the first one a little better, I think. But, it had some really funny lines. Easton and Paisley loved it. Avery did okay, too. She had her moments, but for the most part she sat and ate her popcorn and watched the movie.

It was just a fun night together. I really enjoy the times that it is just Dave and I and the kids. I enjoy taking the kids out to do something fun and out of the ordinary. It makes for good memories! I hope we are creating some good memories for them as well!

(And just so you all know, I didn't eat popcorn, just Dave and the kids! You know, the biggest loser contest and all! Okay, I can not lie, Avery fed me a few little kernals, but not much!) :)

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I love that movie. I think that it is so hilarious!! I was sad we couldn't make it Saturday night we missed you all.