Sunday, January 11, 2009

No, worries! All is well!

Well, we are back! We are safe, and all of my worrying was for nothing, for the most part. We had a GREAT time! It was just what I wanted it to be, RELAXING!! We had a really fun time with my family and did some really fun activities. I am going to blog in more detail about some of the things, but I just had to let you all know we are safe! :) I know you were all sooo worried! :)

3 comments:

Kori said...

I am glad you had fun and made it home safe! :)

Johnson Family said...

I am so excited to hear all about it. Thanks for sending my some pics to see. Looks like you all had a ton of fun!!

Ashley said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you guys had fun...Now time for me to worry right??? :)