Friday, January 16, 2009

So peaceful...

I was going to go to bed a few minutes ago. I began my night time routine of locking doors, shutting off lights, and checking on the kids. I do this religiously, I can not sleep if I haven't done all this, especially checking the kids. I walked into Avery's room and this is how she looked:



So peaceful, and so relaxed. I love how her pacifier is hanging out of her mouth and her arms and legs are all over.

When I checked on Easton and Paisley they were the same...




So, relaxed.

It is moments like these that I realize how much I love these 3 crazy kids! They are truly so sweet and innocent! It makes me wonder how I could ever get frustrated with them. But...then they wake up and it all comes back to me!! :)

3 comments:

Kori said...

So cute! Love sleeping babies/kids and not just for the peace and quiet it brings! :)

Johnson Family said...

Awww that is so precious!!!

brandy said...

That I think that is when kids are the best!!!