Friday, January 23, 2009

IT'S BAAAAACK!!!




It's official...it's back! Winter is here again! Wednesday afternoon my friend and I were saying that it felt like spring! There wasn't much snow left. My kids rode their bikes! Granted, it wasn't for too long, and they had hats and gloves, but they still rode their bikes!! I shouldn't have even dreamed that it would last!

Last night we got DUMPED on! I hope that you can see in the pictures I took. I mean, look how much snow is piled on the trampoline! I don't know how many inches!

Oh well. We need the snow, (I guess). And, it is still January. But, Mother Nature, why did you have to tease us like that?

4 comments:

Kori said...

Crazy. We are getting moisture, but lots of rain. Isn't that weird for January?

It is kind of nice to not be getting more snow because we still can't see our lawn from all the snow we got weeks ago!

brandy said...

I am glad it back. I bought Trenten boot and then it stoped snowing. GRRR

Ryan and Heather said...

I was really enjoying the nice weather too, but the snow is fun (trying to have a good attitude). I just hate the road conditions. As long as I don't have to drive on it, I'm happy!

Andrea said...

I was wondering where we get on the list for that preschool you were talking about? Let me know if I can look into it for next year!