Sunday, December 7, 2008

Have you played this...


Yea, an oldie but definitely a goody. :)

Last night Dave and I played games with our good friends, Mike and Kalli. We really enjoy playing Ticket to Ride, another great game. (When the guys aren't cheating, but that's for another post.) But, last night they brought over Risk. Dave and Mike had both played, but not since like their missions, a long time ago. They were finally able to figure out/remember the rules and we played. Kalli and I were at a definite disadvantage. We had no clue as to what was good strategy and what wasn't. But, guess who won?? ME!! At one point in the game, I about strangled Dave. But, we joined forces a few times which really helped me out! Team work! I was able to take over Europe and Africa and held my own there for most the game and I finally took over South America and North America. We had to call it a game at that point because it was so late. But, it was evident that there was only a matter of time before I demolished Dave who was the only one standing at that point. That was fun!

I had never really had the desire to play that game before. I was pleasantly surprised. If you get a chance, play!! It will bring out the competitive side in you!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Everytime Justin and I play Risk I Win!!! I love it!

Ryan and Heather said...

I've never played, but way to go champ!