Sunday, December 28, 2008

Easton's Christmas program


I am way behind in my posting. I guess that I will be doing several posts tonight to catch up.

On December 18th, Easton had his Christmas program at school. They did the whole school's program in one night. Each grade sang a few songs. It started at 7:00. I knew that it was going to be a crowded night so I got to the school about 6:15. I was one of the first ones there, so I got seats on the front row. It filled up pretty quick. By the time that it started it was standing room only. It was packed! I am sure that next year they are going to split up the programs.

Luckily Easton is only in 1st grade, so we didn't have to stay long. We left after he was done. (After every performance some people would leave and others would take their spots. So, we weren't being rude to leave!) :) They sang a couple of really cute songs, my favorite being All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth! Very cute!! They did great and it was fun to go watch!


I told Dave that within the next couple of years we wouldn't be able to pay Easton to wear that hat! :) But, I am glad that at least for now he didn't mind! I thought they all looked cute! But, he kept making faces at me as I tried to take a picture of him. Typical Easton!! :)

No comments: