On December 19th, Paisley had a preschool field trip to an ice cream parlor called Sub Zero. I was able to go with her. The only bad thing was that it was at 9:30 a.m. A little early for ice cream I thought, but none of the preschoolers seemed to mind.
They got to watch the people make each of their ice creams.
Paisley got chocolate ice cream with bubble gum in it. To each their own, huh? She loved it.
Soon after everyone was finished, her teacher read them a story, and then what do you know? Santa came!! They were all very excited to see him. Paisley got to sit on his lap and get a candy cane. She asked him for a pair of ice skates. Hmmm...
Anyway, I was really glad that I was able to go with her. It was fun to have a girls' morning out. Thank you to Dave's mom for watching Avery!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment