Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Quick trip!

Yesterday my sister-in-law and I took a quick shopping trip down to Salt Lake. She called me Saturday and said that she wanted to go get some decorations for her house at Taipan, a WONDERFUL store in Sandy. I had never been there and was excited!

I took the girls and we left as soon as I dropped Easton off at school. We ate lunch at Red Robin and then on to Taipan! It is a store full of affordable decorations and things for your house. Afterwards we went to IKEA which is one of my favorite stores. One of the best things is that they let you drop your kids off, the ones who are potty trained, to play and do crafts while you shop. We left Paisley in there and shopped for 2 hours! It was so nice. And, she had a lot of fun! We stopped on the way back at the Gateway Mall, which is an outdoor mall. During the day in Salt Lake it was about 57 degrees, sooo nice for the 1st day of December! So, shopping at the outdoor mall was doable!

It was a fun get-away. We shopped all day and we didn't get home until about 12:15 a.m.! It was a long day! The girls were really really good considering over 6 1/2 hours in the car in one day and lots of shopping. I was very thankful for them being good! I was able to get a couple Christmas presents that I had previously been stuck on, and so all in all the shopping trip was a success! (Thank you so much, Heather, for letting Easton play at your house after school! I owe ya!)

No comments: