Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun in the sun!

I followed through on trying to make the last couple weeks before school starts fun. Today I took the 3 kids swimming. A friend of mine and her two kids came with us. We went to Apple Athletic. It was a lot of fun. Avery seemed to really enjoy herself. She kept falling down face first which always scared me a bit, but she had fun. She liked being able to get in and out by herself. Oh...and of course she loved the snacks we had! I hardly saw Easton and Paisley the whole time. They just swam and played. It was a nice afternoon. We are all tired now and are having a much needed rest/quiet time. Now I just have to come up with something fun for tomorrow! :)




Paisley always does this cute little pose for pictures.




Avery with the cute little towel that grandma and grandpa gave her.

1 comment:

Kori said...

How cute are these pictures! Looks like a lot of fun ona hot day!!!