They had it catered by a restaurant in town. It was described to me when I first heard about it as "fair food." It is, too. They have hamburgers, fresh cut fries, hand dipped corn dogs. Greasy, greasy, and good! So, we ate dinner at the party. Then Mike and Kalli and their kids, my brother, Jarom, and his wife, Jackie, and their 2 kids, and our family went through the zoo. It was fun. I never get used to the stink at the zoo, but it was fun for the kids.
After the zoo, we went to the rides. There aren't too many to choose from. Some kiddie rides, a carousel, a Ferris wheel, and a spinny octopus ride. The company gave each person in the family 3 tickets, which did not give us too many rides. The kids rode a kiddie airplane ride.
Easton, Conner, Madisen, Paisley
Avery, as always on a family outing, in the stroller with a smile!
Then Kalli and I decided to each take 2 of the kids on the Octopus. I used to LOVE this ride as a kid. It just spins and twirls and goes up and down. Kalli took the boys first. She was yelling to me that she must have been crazy!! :) I started to rethink my decision, but I went for the girls. Paisley watched the boys go and then chickened out because she hadn't been feeling well all day. So just Madisen and I went. I will just say that I was so glad when the ride was over! I wasn't sick, it just wasn't as enjoyable for me as it used to be. I also had a headache the rest of the night. But, Madisen loved it, so it was worth it. Easton and Paisley finished up the night on the carousel and then we went home. It was a good, fun, family evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment