
Yesterday my handsome hubby, Dave, turned the BIG 31!! He is so old!!! (I can say that because I will not be 30 for 6 more months, so I am still in my 20's!) :) He says all the time that his body is old. He feels it more and more lately.
The kids and I went shopping for presents yesterday afternoon. We got him a PS3 game, the Queen greatest hits CDs, and a really cute framed picture of the kids to put on his desk at work. I think he liked it all quite a bit.
Dave got to go to lunch with a bunch of friends from work. Then, they secretly wrote on the windows of his car. Stuff like "Just Married", "I love cheese", crazy stuff. That night we took the kids to dinner to celebrate. We then went to Back to School night at Easton's school. Then we had some of my family over for pie. (We celebrated with his family on Sunday.)
It was a good day. I hope he enjoyed it all. I love him very much and am so thankful for all that he does for us. Happy Birthday, hon!
2 comments:
Yay! I am so glad that you found my blog and now I have yours! Yes we will deffinatly have to do lunch soon. Happy Birthday Dave!
Happy Birthday Dave! We hope you had a great one!!!
Post a Comment