Friday, October 16, 2009

Flag Football!



Last night was Easton's last flag football game of the season. He has had so much fun this year. It is his second year of football. He is just a great little player. He is very aggressive and is not afraid or timid at all.




Celebratory dance!

They ended up winning all but 3 games. He had a great team and a really great coach. It was a fun season.

He decided that he didn't want to wrestle this year. Dave and I were really surprised. We thought he loved it last year. But, I guess that he doesn't like being at matches and tournaments so long and only wrestling one or two times. I don't blame him for that.

It has been so fun watching him progress in sports! Can't wait for more to come!

3 comments:

Andrew and Steph said...

I feel bad Andrew and I didn't make it to a game. We really wanted to. Gosh, a bunch of slackers here! Easton looks so cute. We'll for sure have to come next year.

Dan n' Josie said...

He is a good little athlete, I couldn't believe it that day he was throwing for us..

Bowler Family said...

Awesome! I can't wait until my boys get to play more sports besides T-ball. Love the victory dance!

It was so fun to chat with you at Fall Fest, what a fun day!