The kids had their pictures taken at school a few weeks ago. I felt so bad that the last time I had Avery's pictures taken was when she had just turned 1, over a year and a half ago. So, I took her over to the school and had hers taken, too.
I think they all turned out really nice, actually. At least I have some current pictures for my wall. (And, Steph, I will finally get you some pictures of my kids!) :)
I think they all turned out really nice, actually. At least I have some current pictures for my wall. (And, Steph, I will finally get you some pictures of my kids!) :)

Easton, age 7 1/2

Paisley, age 6
Avery, age 2 1/2
4 comments:
I wish that I had your girls hair.LOVE IT. They turned out way cute!!
Cute, Cute, Cute!! Love the new pics of your cute kiddos!!
YEAH! I was thinking it was going to be like graduation pictures or something before I'd get them :) Just kidding. I am way excited to get them they're so cute. Now I can replace the Christmas one that Avery is 8 months. . . It hasn't been too long :)
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment