
My brother, Jarom, and his wife Jackie had their 3rd baby today! They already have 2 super cute little boys and now they have a beautiful baby girl. She was born at 2:50 p.m., weighs 7 lb. 15 oz., and is 20 inches long.
I, of course, had to get up to the hospital as soon as possible. Thankfully, my sweet sister-in-law, Erin, watched all 3 of my kids so I could go see her. Thank you so much, Erin!
She was just wide eyed when I got up to the hospital. She was looking all over and making little noises constantly. Sooo cute! I won't lie, seeing a newborn makes me just a tiny bit baby hungry! There is nothing sweeter than a newborn baby!
I can't wait to see her again! Congratulations, Jarom and Jackie! She is absolutely beautiful! I am so thankful that everyone is healthy and happy.
Welcome to the family, little Sadie! We love you already!
No comments:
Post a Comment