So, she came and picked her up and they went for their "date". I don't know much from there. I do know Paisley was very good and held very still. She really enjoyed it. She was so excited when she got home to show off her beautiful nails! :) She couldn't quit talking about her experience!
Here are some pictures of the pedicure:
Here is the end result.
She got all her nails painted purple with little pumpkins on them. So cute!
They went out and shared a banana split AND french fries afterwards. What a lucky little girl!
I am so glad that Paisley and my mom got to have some good quality alone time together. I have many memories of being with my grandma. I was the only granddaughter, and so a bit spoiled! :) But, it was always great when I had alone time with her. I am so happy that Paisley got to experience that, as well.
Thank you, mom! That was so nice of you. She was all smiles when she got home. She told me that she had felt like a "princess" when she was there! Thank you for taking time to be with my little sweetheart!
(Easton might have been jealous, but on Saturday he gets to go on his first deer hunting trip with my dad and brother. So, that contented him for sure! More on that to come...)
2 comments:
That is so awesome that Paisley has such a wonderful and fun grandma! What a cutie she is! Love the cute toes!
What a nice grandma Paisley has! That is such a cute idea. As I am sitting here looking at your blog Kam comes up at looks at the pictures and says "Ma thats my cousins". :) Now were rocking to your music. Looks like I'm not the only fan of your blog!
Post a Comment