Saturday, October 3, 2009
Happy 6th Birthday, Paisley-girl!!
I can't believe that it has been six years since I was first blessed with my beautiful girl. I could not wait to meet her. We had so much pink stuff, we just couldn't wait to have our girl.
Paisley has brought so much joy into our home. She is such a loving, sweet, thoughtful little girl. She can also be super crazy and silly, which we love about her as well. She helps me in countless ways throughout the day. She is such a great big sister, always helping me with Avery. There have been many times that I will walk into a room that had been messy, only to find it clean, thanks to Paisley. She loves to make people happy and is always willing to help.
She is very creative and artsy. She will spend many hours doing some kind of art project. She loves to read and also listen to stories. She loves to hear Dave and I talk about her when she was little or about us when we were little.
I don't know what we would do without you, Paisley! You are a one of a kind, that is for sure! You make us laugh and smile everyday. Thank you for all you do for me. I hope that your 6th birthday is the best yet and that you have a even better year ahead of you. I love you, sweetheart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Paisley! What a cute girl she is! Hope she had a great day!
Happy Birthday Paisley. I can't believe you are only six. You are the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment