Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby teeth no more!

Paisley has always had these perfect little baby teeth. Straight and no gaps.




Then she started to lose them one by one...





Since she has started losing teeth and has lost several, this has happened...



Yikes!! :)



The kids had dentist appointments yesterday and the kids' teeth looked great. Brushing was good, all good. Easton's teeth are coming in with enough space. But, Paisley....well, no surprise to me, he wants me to take Paisley to an orthodontist. He is pretty concerned about the lack of space for adult teeth in her mouth. He said they may want to start doing spacers or something to make some room.

So, that is the next step, I guess. Who knew that at the tender age of BARELY six, we are on our way to the orthodontist. :( We really need another LARGE bill, let me tell you! :)

I told Paisley that she is going to need braces and she said, "YEAH!" At least someone is happy about it!

4 comments:

Bowler Family said...

That is so funny that she is excited! What a cute girl she is.

Wow! I wish I had birthdays like that LOL!

Red Head Family said...

My kids teeth are the same way-small mouths but the dentist we have been going to said nothing about it yet-we are going to go to a new one in December so we'll see what he says.

Dan n' Josie said...

How cute little Paisly is excited to get braces. I remember I wanted them so bad when I was little too, I also wanted glasses??? What is up with that..Her birthday parties look so fun, I bet she had a great week.

Ryan and Heather said...

We heard the same thing from Rece's dentist. I'm a little scared about that bill too!