Well, it happened. I was praying that it wouldn't, hoping that it wouldn't, knowing that for my sanity, it BETTER not happen...but it did. Too soon, much too soon! It never happened with Easton and Paisley. I am just not ready...
Avery learned to climb out of her crib!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Not only that, but all in one day, she learned to crawl out of her bed, open her door, AND unlock her door!! She's not even two yet!!
Yesterday I was busy trying to get ready for church. I heard her talking in her crib and knew I had a couple more minutes before she would be really mad, to finish getting myself ready. All of a sudden, here she comes, all smiles, into my room! The same thing happened after her nap.
This morning she came running into Dave and I's room at 7:30, we weren't up yet and neither was Easton and Paisley. So, I put her back in bed and shut her door, thinking she wouldn't be able to get out. (I mean, come on, no school today, can't I sleep in til 8:00????) Pretty soon I hear commotion in the bathroom, there she was again! So, I put her back in bed, I want her to know this isn't okay, and this time locked her door. I knew she would probably get out of her crib, but definitely not her door. She could just play for a bit til Easton and Paisley got up and I was forced out of bed. :)
NOPE! Here she came, all smiles AGAIN, running into my room about 15 minuted later. WHAT??? The girl figured out the lock?!?!? So, the end has come. No more "extra minutes" til I have to get her up. She now chooses when she gets up. Won't this be fun? A tornado who gets to choose when her destruction begins.
I liked it when I got to choose.
1 comment:
My boys never figured that one out either. I hope Meg never does. But I have to honestly say, I'm not really that surprised that Avery has it all figured out. She is a busy girl! Good luck!
Post a Comment