Just wanted to post a couple of cute pictures of my baby. Okay, she's not really a baby anymore, but she is MY baby still.
She was being so funny this morning. I had to get the camera out and I ended up taking a ton of pictures. She is such a busy body that she was doing something new every two seconds.
She has started a funny thing. When she sees a picture of a baby or something cute in a book, she says, "Ahhh" and cups her little hands around the picture. It is like she is trying to hold it. Soooo cute! So, that is what started the little photo session. I really wanted to get a picture of that. But, of course, once the camera was out, she wanted nothing to do with that little trick. But, I did get some cute ones. Enjoy!
Looking at her cute little self in the mirror
Anyone who has spent anytime with Avery knows that she is a GREAT climber!!
She loves to have her neck kissed. This is her showing me where to kiss! Love that!
And, of course, no amount of play time with a little girl would be complete without a litte DRAMA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment