I got a little surprise on my doorstep today! I was really excited! I really love to get flowers, at least once or twice a year. Dave is really good about getting me flowers for Valentine's. It sure makes my day when I know that he is thinking of me and surprises me! So fun!
Paisley was about as excited as I was. She saw how many flowers were there and asked if she could have one. So, I let her pick which one and we put it in a little vase for her. She loves it! She wanted me to make sure that I added in here that it is her "first flower ever!" Glad I could help you out with that! :)
Thank you, honey! I love you very much! Thank you for the wonderful surprise!
1 comment:
Oh that is so sweet. They are so beautiful too! Paisley is so adorable!!!
Post a Comment