Easton as he was leaving for his last day in 2nd grade. (Don't mind the funny pose) :)
He had a really good year. His teacher, Mrs. Olsen, was such a great teacher.
She was really patient with him. Easton is very social and loves to be the class clown. He loves to be silly and make people laugh. But, this gets him in trouble fairly often. So, I was so glad that he had Mrs. Olsen who understood Easton. She did not think he was naughty. She always told me how much she enjoyed him and how she loved his big blue eyes. But, she didn't put up with his antics, either, which I also appreciated. :)
Easton did very well with his grades this year. I am very proud. He struggled a bit with reading at the beginning of the year. I thought he was reading great, but it turned out that he was in the lower percentile for reading. But, he is doing a lot better now.
I went over to the school on the last day to snap a few pictures of Easton and his friends. Enjoy...
Easton and Rece have known each other since birth! :)
Now....let the summer begin! :)
5 comments:
It's hard to believe that we are already writting post about school ending. It seems like we were just writting them about the first day of school. I love Eastons new pose. So funny! Also it cracks me up what a ham Paisley is but yes indeed a shining light! And of course I love seeing Granma put lipstick on Avery! How tipical!
Typical that is!
You know Easton's not little anymore when he's doing gangsta poses :) I could just picture him saying "I'm out" while doing that. Yay it's summer time now!
Fun to see them grow up through the year!!
Thanks Jamie! I love the pictures! I might have to steal a couple of those!
Post a Comment