Paisley had her kindergarten graduation on Thursday, May 27. What a fun night! I am sad that Easton never had a kindergarten graduation. It was so fun to see the kids sing and perform.
Paisley is the biggest ham EVER!! After every song they sang, she would bow and blow kisses to the crowd. She was in heaven and so in her element up in front of a big group of people. (She is SOOOOO different from me!!!) It was funny to watch. After the program, the school counselor was laughing and talking to me about what a ham she is. I jokingly told her that it was almost embarrassing. She said, "Oh, no! She is such a shining light up there!" That made me smile. She really is a shining light.
Dave and I were put in charge of putting together the slide show with music for the program. Dave did it all, with some input from me. But, I think it turned out really nice and we got a lot of compliments on it. It was very fun to see all the things the kids had done through out the year. The kids really seemed to love it!
While we were waiting for the program to start, my grandma decided that Avery needed a little sprucing up:
She loved it!!
Easton took my camera for a while and took a bunch of pictures. Here is one that someone took of him. I don't know where he has gotten this new pose:
After the program, we got one more picture of her and her friend, Morgan, and one of her and Mrs. McCammon.
We really loved Mrs. McCammon!!
We brought her a yellow flower and my parents brought her a hot pink carnation. She was so excited to receive flowers!!
I am so proud of Paisley and all she has accomplished! She is such a bright little girl. She is constantly amazing me with how smart she is. Now, on to 1st grade and all day school. What will Avery and I do without our buddy???
3 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin cute!! I think I missed out. My boys never had kindergarten graduation. It looks loike it was a fun evening.
Fun pictures! You kids are all so cute, they make me smile just looking at there cute faces!! Looks like a fun night for the family!
Love the one of Avery and Grandma, So precious:)
That is so crazy she is going into 1st grade, it is so crazy how fast they grow. Your kids are so stinking cute!! My sister was telline me how adorable they all were after the party yesterday.
Post a Comment