Yesterday another mom and I threw a pizza party for her class. We had a bunch of money to spend in their class fund and so we had pizza, capris suns, and icecream. The kids loved that little surprise!
And, we were also able to buy each child a large ball, a kite, and bubbles. It was a fun little summer gift bag for them to be able to take home.
I have loved helping in her class this year. Her teacher was awesome and her classmates were so sweet. Her very best friends are Kyra and Kianna. They are twins and the cutest little girls. I am so glad that she made such fun friends this year.
I wanted to make sure that I got some pictures of her with her friends. I took one of her with Kyra and Kianna:
Then, another friend wanted in on the fun:
And another:
AND another:
It was funny how they all wanted their picture taken. But, these are her buddies in her class.
Here are a few more cute pictures from her pizza party:
2 comments:
I saw that you posted on Jason’s blog how funny. I noticed that you said something to Dave about my dad being Jason’s dad; I didn’t even think anything of it. Cute pictures of the girls. Morgan had so much fun this year. Thank you for everything that you did for them as well.
Crazy small world! At least I am not as old as you and Stacy having children that are almost ready to move out of the house! Haha just kidding...
Post a Comment