Oh, the funny things that come out of the mouths of my kids! I should be sooooo much better about writing them, but no, I usually laugh, try to remember to tell Dave and unfortunately forget. Tonight I heard a funny comment from Paisley. Not drop down on the floor laughing or the funniest thing they have ever said. But, worth noting here on my blog.
Preface: At a family white elephant gift exchange I got a radio to put in the shower. At first I didn't think much of it. But, we have all loved having some tunes while we shower! So, tonight I cut Easton's hair and sent him to the shower afterwards. Paisley was at the counter doing her homework. We could hear the music blaring from Easton's shower.
Paisley: I don't like having music in the shower.
Me: Why?
Paisley: Because music leads to dancing and dancing leads to slipping!
Me: (laughter)
To be a six-year old again! To be so happy and content and worry free that you can't resist dancing any time you hear music! What a funny girl!
2 comments:
Love it!
How funny!! That is too cute!
Post a Comment