We have almost been home from our trip to Washington for a week, but I still haven't posted the rest of the photos. So here they are...
One of the days we were there we took the kids to a children's museum. As expected, the kids had soooo much fun. It was funny that the kids all kind of liked different things. Paisley really loved to dress up and had on about 7 different outfits during the time there. Easton played with another little boy and spent a lot of time in the pretend restaurant. Avery liked playing in the play kitchen and with the babies. But, they all played on everything at some point. It was a great afternoon. I got so many cute pictures that I couldn't choose a couple to post, so I did a slideshow.
Another day we took the kids to a couple of different splash parks. They had a lot of fun playing in the water that hot afternoon!
We had a really great trip. Dave, Easton, and I also spent one day in Seattle. I went shopping and out to dinner with my best friend from high school, and Dave and Easton went to the Yankees/Mariners game. We all had a great time. The girls stayed with Dave's mom. (Thanks again, Shirley!) Unfortunately, we forgot to send Dave with the camera so he didn't get any pics of the game. :(
Back to the real world now. It is kind of fun living in vacation world! I could get used to it! :)
3 comments:
That museum looks so fun!! I think I would love it there and I'm not a child..ha ha
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I bet you all will remember and talk about that one often! Now that everyone's schedules are settling down we all need to get together and play!!!
Looks like you all had an amazing vacation! Seriously you guys are always doing something fun! You have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment