Needless to say we had a great Thanksgiving and ate way too much, end of story! :)
We had Thanksgiving at my parents house. They just built a house and moved in in October and so it was fun for them to host it in their beautiful new house. We had way too much food, as normal, and ate until we were all miserable. Sooo good!
Afterwards Dave napped and I played Ticket to Ride, a great game, with my brothers and sisters-in-law. I lost miserably the first game and won the next. :)
The next morning I left my house with my mom and aunts at 3:40 a.m. to go shopping! We shopped nonstop, except for a 15 minute McDonald's break for breakfast, until 1:15 when I got home. It was really fun. I got almost everything that I had hoped to get, and more. But, everything I got was a good deal and I was able to make a big dent in my Christmas shopping.
Friday afternoon we went to Dave's parents' house for Thanksgiving dinner #2. Again we ate too much and were miserable. But, we had fun and enjoyed the company!
The holiday season is in full swing and I am excited. I am really looking forward to the fun that December always brings. Christmas will be fun this year. Easton and Paisley are at really fun ages, and Avery will have her first year that she will start to "get it" a little bit. Fun, fun, fun!
1 comment:
You are up way too late for me!! Glad you had fun shopping. I could have gone longer but I felt bad for Mark being home with the kids for too long. See you at church!
Post a Comment