(Easton is the one in the white t-shirt)
Easton has been in wrestling for the last couple of weeks. He has really been enjoying it. I think with his aggressive personality that wrestling is right up his alley. The only problem we've had is reminding him that wrestling is to stay at wrestling and that we don't wrestle our sisters! :)
Last night was his first wrestling meet. It was against another elementary school. Each boy on our team got to wrestle once. He was so excited for his first match. As a mother, I wasn't sure how I would feel watching him wrestle. I didn't know if I would be worried or what. But, when he got up to wrestle I was just filled with pride! It was a lot of fun for me to watch him. He really did a great job. He was very aggressive and really worked hard. He seemed to know and was trying several different moves. The match went almost 3 full rounds. Right at the end, he got pinned. He just kind of laid there, and later he said he had gotten hurt. He was pretty sad that he lost, but I was just so proud of him. I think he may have a future in his sport like most of his uncles and his grandpa before him. It was just a fun night, and I am excited for more to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment