Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sisters!


I grew up with two younger brothers. As much as I love my brothers, I always wished for a sister and it was never to be! Luckily I have 6 really great sisters-in-law who are as good as sisters to me. But, I always hoped that Paisley would have a sister, and as luck would have it, Avery came to our family! It is fun to see what a little "mom" Paisley is to her. Avery really loves Paisley. If something is wrong with Avery and I can't comfort her at that moment, she will go to Paisley and is totally content with that. The other day I was doing a puzzle with Paisley. I was getting a bit tired of Avery being really "needy" right then. I couldn't hold her and help Paisley with the puzzle. So, I set her down and told her she will have to just sit by mama. Well, she kind of cried and went over to her next best "mama", Paisley, and climbed into her lap and Paisley just held her. It was so cute. I am so thankful that they have each other and I hope that they stay close forever!

No comments: