Just wanted to show Avery's wound from church on Sunday. Sacrament meeting hadn't even started yet. I wasn't paying attention, but Avery was standing on the bench. She fell off and somehow rug-burned her head in the process. She either burned it on the material on the bench in front of us, or when she landed on her head on the floor. Either way, she cried very hard and I could immediately see the burn. Poor girl!
And, I had to add a picture of her cute bum in these Halloween pants!! Sooo cute!
2 comments:
I see that your baby has a poor head wound too. Poor girl. Those are such cute pants too. I love the dresser. It looks great and brand new. Yes we should get together any day is good for me. I also want to come see your house sometime so we should do a playdate.
poor baby-you are so cute to get things on your blog so fast.
Post a Comment