Monday, September 15, 2008

Here comes the TOOTH FAIRY!


I can't believe how time is flying by with our kids. Paisley got her first tooth at about 6 months, kind of early. So, I wasn't TOO surprised when she told me a while ago that she had a loose tooth. I didn't think about it much, just when she would mention it every once in a while. Well, Saturday morning we were getting ready to go to Easton's football game and Paisley told me that her tooth was really loose. I looked at it and it was basically laying sideways-it was so loose. So, I grabbed it and barely pulled and out it came! She was soooo very excited. She put it in a plastic baggie and took it with us to the game so that she could show everyone. She kept saying, "Can you believe that I lost my first tooth???" :) It was cute.

Of course the tooth fairy visited that night and left $2. (Is that about the going rate for the tooth fairy? We are still kind of new at this.) She was very excited and has been begging me to take her to the dollar store to spend her money!

1 comment:

Red Head Family said...

Wow-what a generous tooth fairy. Daniel hasn't even lost his first tooth yet-way to go Paisley.