Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dance Time!

Last Saturday we signed Paisley and Avery up for the local high school dance clinic. It was a fund raiser for the dance team. They got to spend the day learning some dances, having lunch, and having FUN! :) I debated on signing them up because Easton had a football game that same morning an hour away and it was going to be crazy. But, Dave was the one who convinced me that the girls would LOVE it and needed to go. He was right.

I am excited that Avery is old enough to go now. Paisley has done several cheer and dance clinics in the past, but this is Avery's first. They performed for the parents at the end of the clinic. Avery did so great! :) When her little group was standing on the floor waiting for the music to start, Avery was already starting her dance. She had really learned it! It was very cute!






Paisley had a blast as well. It was fun to see her perform and really get into the dancing!





I am glad the girls had so much fun! They deserve it!


1 comment:

Ryan and Heather said...

Super cute Jamie! I wanted to sign Meg up too, but soccer conflicted. Can't wait to see you and your new little guy!