Friday, December 17, 2010

Music Program

Last week, Easton and Paisley had a Christmas singing program at their elementary school. My parents and Dave's parents were both able to come and watch. It was fun to see them perform. They both had a lot of fun singing in front of the crowd. I am so glad that they haven't reached the age that it is "not cool" to sing in a program. They each had big smiles on their faces as they sang. After each song, Paisley would bow to the audience several times, as if she was the only child up there. I think she wished she was doing a solo. She just loves to be the center of attention.

These pictures are not very good, but oh well. :)






The 3rd graders wore a hat during one of their songs, if you're wondering about his hat! :)

I am so proud of my kids. They did an awesome job!

No comments: