Thursday, December 16, 2010

Beard or no beard???

As you could see in the pictures from our St. George trip, Dave had been sporting a full beard for quite a while. He was pretty proud of the growth, I was not so proud. I love my husband tons, just don't really love the long facial hair. :)

I FINALLY talked him into shaving it off. I mean, I couldn't even feel his lips to kiss him anymore, it was like just kissing whiskers. Ewwww! So, he said that if I would cut his hair (which I usually don't look forward to) that he would shave. So, I was very eager to get out the clippers and get cutting.

We decided to take some before and after shots. I would like to get some more opinions. Beard or no beard???








So, let me know what your opinion is. He really thinks that the beard was awesome! Help me prove him wrong! :)

5 comments:

Kori said...

NO beard. I am so with you on this one Jamie.

Andrew and Steph said...

No beard. Tell Grizly Adams to just put that idea behind him :)
The goat fits him better.

Bowler Family said...

LOL!! No Beard. He looks so much younger without it:)

Beth said...

NO beard! Looks way younger with out!

Big Poppa said...

I think the beard should stay. Maybe a trim now and then, but it looks good. Keep it Dave!