Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of School!



So, I have been a really lazy blogger lately! Sorry! But, last week, Easton and Paisley started school. Easton is in the 3rd grade, and Paisley is in the 1st grade. This is the first year that they are both gone all day!



They were really excited for their first day. Paisley was especially excited that she would eat lunch at school every day. She was also ecstatic about picking out her clothes and wearing her new twinkle toes shoes!

They didn't even look back when I dropped them off in the rain at school. What fun years they have ahead of them!




Now it is just Avery and I home all day. We are becoming quite the best buddies! I love having her with me. She is such a funny little girl! I am so happy that I am not alone all day. I am definitely not ready for that!

2 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Wow! They are growing up! I happy for you that you still have Avery at home too!

I always look forward to having no kiddos around, but the silence kills me!

Dan n' Josie said...

What cute kids, and I have to say, I love Paisley's shoes!!