Happy Anniversary to Dave and I!! It is our 10th anniversary today! CRAZY! It is seriously hard to believe that we are in the double-digits now! Where did the years go?
A quick time line of important events in our lives:
*We met on a blind date one month before I graduated high school in 1997
*He left on a mission 2 months after we met
*We wrote the full 2 years that Dave was on his mission
*We broke up about 7 months after he got home in 1999
*We got back together about 1 1/2 months after that
*We got engaged May 13, 2000
*We lived in Salt Lake City for the first 8 months of our marriage
*We moved back to Idaho Falls in May 2001
*We bought our first home in November 2001
*Had our first baby in February 2002
*Had our second baby in October 2003
*Bought our second home in August 2006
*Had our third baby in March 2007
Now, for some more "fun" facts:
*Dave and I are why they made up the saying "opposites attract"!
*I have beat him in every Scrabble game we've ever played, except one incredibly, outrageously lucky game he had
*We NEVER eat off one another's plates (cuz Dave is really weird about that)
*We do not snuggle while we sleep, I am on one side of the bed, he's on the other
*We love to travel
*We love hanging out with friends
*Almost every vacation we have gone on is planned around a major league baseball game
*We often find ourselves just walking around Sam's Club when we need something to do
*We are very competitive in games
*We work well together
*We love eating out
*We enjoy going to Farmer's Markets
I am not the creative one, that is another fact, so I can't think of any more "fun" facts.
Here are some personal facts about my feelings for Dave.
*I married the perfect man for me
*I appreciate the stable life that he has made for us
*I love that he works so hard for our family
*I love that he plays with the kids and makes them laugh
*I love that he listens to me when I just need to vent
*I love that he defends me
*I love that he puts up with me
*I am grateful that he is a good example
*I love how he thinks he is the best singer in the world :)
*I love to watch him dance (he also thinks he is the best dancer in the world!)
*I love that he takes pride in a well manicured lawn
*I love it when he is concerned about me
*I love how he always makes me laugh, or at least tries
*I love that he always drives (even if it is because he doesn't like my driving!)
*I can't imagine life without him
Happy 10th Anniversary to us.
Dave, I love you more that you will ever know. You are my best friend. Thank you for 10 great years. I look forward to an eternity more.
3 comments:
Wow the big 10!! Very exciting! You two make a great couple:)
That is awesome. Happy Anniversary.
Yay to 10 years and many more! Cute post and hope you had a good anniversary.
Post a Comment