Easton played on the same team that he did last year. They are such a good little team. They improved so much over the season! They had competitive games and it was very fun to watch. Easton is a very aggressive boy, which has been so much to his advantage in sports. He just gets out there and goes for it. He was very good and made steals and baskets! We were always proud parents!
(Unfortunately, we did not get any pictures of him playing. We tried, but, the lighting in the gym was so bad that they didn't turn out.)
Paisley played in a 1st grade league with a team of all girls who were mostly in kindergarten. It made for an interesting year! I laughed so hard at the first game. They were about 1 minute into their first game and I believe 3 of the girls were crying! :) But, they also improved a lot over the season. Paisley had a lot of fun. She is also an aggressive player, when she wants to be.
She was not afraid to steal the ball or go after it in any way. There were definitely times when she was just not in the game and would walk around like this:
At least once every game we were yelling out to her to get her arms out of her jersey! :)
I am so grateful for their coaches. Both coaches are in our ward. Actually, Easton's was the bishop and his wife and Paisley's was a counselor in the bishopric. I am so grateful for the time that they put into practices and games. Both teams had an end of the season party. The whole family went to Paisley's and so I was able to take a few pictures of her team.
My daughter, the ham!
Now we have a little break from sports. But, coming soon...soccer and flag football!
4 comments:
Easton did absolutely amazing in basketball! We really had a lot of fun coaching their team! I'm glad that he had fun. Thanks Dave for helping on the few games we missed!!
That was me that left the last message. I'm not sure why it goes in as Greg sometimes!!
Megan
I know no one tell you that when you become a parent that your Saturday will be filled up with games. Congrats to Easton!!
Thanks for looking at my blog! I added yours to the blogs I stalk hope thats ok. We do need to get together. Call me sometime! I am really good at last minute stuff I am not a planner so if you are bored one day call me on the fly :)
Post a Comment